The Gender Equality and Diversity Unit is involved in manifold international cooperations and projects. All of these activities aim at pursuing and intensifying international knowledge exchange and transfer on gender equality in academia. Within this framework we are organizing and participating in various international conferences, workshops and publications. The topics of mentoring and gender mainstreaming rank among the most significant ones.
Gender Mainstreaming in Academia
- EU project EQUALIM with the University of Limoges, France - best practice workshop at the University of Vienna (2015)
- ASO project “Gender Mainstreaming in Academia” with the University of Prishtina, Kosovo and the University of Tetovo, Macedonia (2009-10)
- EU Strategy Gender Budgeting (2008-2009)
- Transnational European eument-net association (since 2008)
- EU project “eument-net – Building a European Network of Academic Mentoring Programmes for Women Scientists” (2007-08)
ERASMUS staff mobility
Since 2013 the Gender Equality and Diversity Unit is also involved into European Union's lifelong learning program "ERASMUS staff mobility".